Sunday, June 14, 2009

The search for reasonably priced maternity clothes.

In my opinion maternity clothes are far too expensive for what they really are - a temporary wardrobe! I discovered that some of the baby clothing stores (such as Pumpkin Patch & JK Kids) stock maternity clothes - the best time to shop there is during their sales.

I also bought a lot of clothes on online auction sites. Of course there is ebay but there are alternatives to ebay (search for "online auctions"). In fact I purchased three of my favourite items from an auction site (Oztion) at a fantastic price because no one else was bidding.

One particularly useful buy was a belly band, which I could use to cover my growing belly and still wear normal tops. I also found buying a few pairs of men's socks was great for my expanding feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment