Friday, August 21, 2009

Stretch marks.

I was so lucky during my pregnancy because I didn't develop any stretch marks. I used anti stretch mark cream daily, rubbing it into my expanding belly, just in case that's what was keeping them at bay.

Towards the end of pregnancy I did see a few stretch marks around my belly button but that was all. I was happy with that.

Then just before I had my baby I exclaimed to my husband how lucky I was to get through pregnancy and only end up with a few small stretch marks around my belly button. To which he replied that I did in fact have plenty of stretch marks. What?!?!?! Where?!?!?! Under my belly - where I could not see.

The thing is I didn't use the anti stretch mark cream much under my belly. I couldn't see there and it was hard to reach there.

So maybe I could be a model for anti stretch mark creams (cocoa butter if you are interested) - look here where I used it no marks! Just don't look at my lower belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment